The first multi-style yoga teacher training to incorporate the latest somatic research and evidence-based leadership teachings, to deepen your understanding of mind-body connection and equipping you to promote resilience and well-being through safe and effective teaching.
KIN SOMATIC BODY 200 HR YTT
Our 200 Hour Somatic Body Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Training combines traditional yoga techniques with the latest somatic movement practices to deepen your understanding of the body-mind connection. Over 14 weeks, you'll explore various yoga styles, learn to release tension, increase mobility, and reduce pain through somatic movement, and gain a deeper understanding of yoga philosophy and ethics. Our experienced teachers are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential and create safe and effective sequences for your students. What sets us apart is our incorporation of science and somatic research, allowing you to develop greater awareness of your physical sensations, movement, and emotions. Join us for a hybrid in-person and online training that integrates seamlessly into your daily life and jumpstarts your journey to becoming a transformative yoga teacher.
By the end of this training, participants will have gained the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophy and Ethics: Participants will have a deep understanding of the history, philosophy, and ethics of yoga. This includes knowledge of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and the 8 limbs of yoga and how they can be applied to daily life and ethical responsibilities of teaching yoga.
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology: Participants will have a comprehensive understanding of anatomy and physiology as it relates to yoga and movement, including common injuries and conditions and how to modify for them.
- Skill in Asana Alignment and Teaching: Participants will have a strong understanding of safe and effective alignment principles and be able to teach and adjust asanas effectively, providing increased proficiency in asana practice and alignment.
- Proficiency in Pranayama and Meditation: Participants will be able to integrate pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation into their own practice and teaching and understand the anatomy and physiology of the breath and its impact on the nervous system.
- Understanding of Somatic Body Practices: Participants will have a deep understanding of the benefits of somatic body practices and how to integrate them into their own practice and teaching.
- Ability to Sequence Safe and Effective Classes: Participants will have a strong understanding of safe and effective sequencing principles and be able to design and teach yoga classes that promote physical and emotional well-being.
- Increased Self-Awareness: Participants will have developed greater self-awareness and the ability to release tension and increase awareness in the body, which can improve their own practice and help them better understand and assist their students.
- Improved Emotional Regulation and Resilience: Participants will have a greater understanding of the interplay between emotions and physical sensations in the body and be better equipped to regulate their emotions and develop greater resilience.
KIN SOMATIC BODY CERTIFICATION LEVEL 1
Module 1: Yoga Teacher Training
Module 2: Breathwork Teacher Training
ADMISSIONS AND TUITION FEES
COURSE REGISTRATION CLOSES IN
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SOMATIC BODY EDUCATOR?
Become Certified in Level 1 and Level 2.
By the end of this module you will:
* Understanding of Yoga Philosophy and Ethics
* Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
* Skill in Asana Alignment and Teaching
* Proficiency in Pranayama and Meditation
* Understanding of Somatic Body Practices
* Ability to Sequence Safe and Effective Classes
* Increased Self-Awareness
* Improved Emotional Regulation and Resilience
By the end of this module you will:
*The science behind breathwork and meditation
* How breathwork and meditation works to heal the physical body, the mind, conscious and unconscious and connect with spirit and higher states of consciousness
* A true Mind ~ Body ~ Spirit connection
* The benefits of breathwork and meditation, from improving sleep and immunity to healing unresolved energy, emotions and traumas from our past and more
* The sensations and challenges people might experience during a private or group session and how to correct or coach them
* How to prepare yourself, your clients or students and your space to co-create a powerful and transformational experience
* Hands on practice throughout the weekend with partners and groups to gain confidence and experience
* Develop your philosophy and style
* You will receive a comprehensive workbook and access to resources, studies, common questions, concerns and answers, plus guidance on waivers and insurance.
Our Application is a formality for us to get to know you as a student practitioner and potential teacher. It's just 10 easy questions that will help us determine how we can better help you in your journey.
We support all expressions of self and believe that diversity enriches our world. KIN Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or its expression, disability, religion, age, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin. We reserve the right to deny admission to any applicant for any reason other than those stated above
Pay for your PRACTITIONER or EDUCATOR Certification through our new partnership with AFFIRM / SHOP PAY. Create your own monthly payment plans and pay 0% interest!
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder