The First Multi Disciplinary Humanities Program empowering individuals to cultivate the foundation of the self to teach, heal, and build collaborative communities
KIN CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP
Conscious Leadership formerly Foundational Studies is KIN’s foremost curriculum for the understanding, development and efficient expression of our human technology. Through applied theoretical models in psychology, cognitive and behavioral science, emotional intelligence research, relationship science and communication, Conscious Leadership certification prepares individuals, to teach, hold space and build community in the most productive and collaborative ways, by building the foundation of the Self.
BY THE END OF THIS CURRICULUM YOU WILL:
- Understand yourself more deeply in relationship to others
- Apply theoretical models in psychology, cognitive and behavioral science, emotional intelligence research, relationship science, grief recovery and trauma informed delivery to improve leadership skills.
- Learn how to effectively communicate and teach conscious leadership principles.
- Develop the ability to hold space and build productive and collaborative communities.
- Build a strong foundation of self-awareness and self-regulation to improve leadership effectiveness.
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder